As a senior integration specialist, you will own the integrations of upcoming blockchains into the Paralink platform, working directly and building relations with the founding engineers while gaining expertise in each new innovative ecosystem. You will be the driving force behind building this critical infrastructure for cross-chain applications.
What you’ll do
- Own the end to end integration of new cutting edge blockchains to the Paralink platform to allow for the exponential growth of the network, from viability research to chain-specific node development, token bridging, deployments, monitoring, tooling, and testing
- Work directly with leadership, developers, users, and the community – integration projects are highly collaborative
- Work closely with node operators to connect their Paralink nodes to new blockchains
- Architect and design components / service layers to sustainability scale
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability and security of the product.
What we believe are important traits for this role
- Experience in Golang, Rust, TypesScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies, as a web3 developer and/or as a backend service developer
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Experience contributing to the open source community
- Computer science fundamentals and systems design